Emily Prosser: Tea, tea, tea, teaaa!!

Sunday 8 February 2015

Tea, tea, tea, teaaa!!

Now, lets talk tea!


I am loving tea at the moment, especially when the weather is cold. 

This is my all time favorite mug!
The tea I love the most is Earl Grey tea, I don't know why but to me it doesn't taste citrusy at all. It taste more warm to me, almost like a cinnamon flavor! I have loved Earl Grey for years and years now and the taste never gets old! I usually drink my Earl Grey with a roast dinner, yummy!

My favorite brand has got to be Twinnings!! I love their flavors, especially Afternoon Tea. I don't think any other tea brand can compare really, I even love their Green Tea flavor and I hate Green Tea on even at the best of times. However Green Tea is very good for you so I guess its a good thing that I like it. 

I also love going to hotels and seeing the little Twinnings packets stashed up next to the mugs and the kettle just waiting to be opened. It makes me feel so fluffy inside!

The next brand in the ranking has got to be Yorkshire Tea for me. My friends think I'm crazy for liking this brand but I honestly cannot see what the problem is with it. Obviously I don't drink Yorkshire Tea all the time, otherwise I feel like I'm cheating on my Twinnings!

Other than that I'm not really bothered about what tea I drink. I love all teas (except most green teas). Im not a massive fan of coffee, however give me a latte with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and marshmallows and you've got me hooked!
I do like a good latte to mix things up a little.

Any way there's not that much more I can really say on the topic, I might do a mug collection post later on, but I will only do that if someone really... and I mean really wants me to do one. 

However I do have this which pretty much sums me up as a person...


Little Miss Naughty? Nahh

If any of you were wondering where my Little Miss Naughty mug is from I would recommend looking on Ebay or Amazon fr the best results as I cannot remember where it was purchased from originally. 


That is it for this blog, just explaining my love for tea...

Go follow me and share my blog for others to see!!

x
























No comments :

Post a Comment