Emily Prosser: Ghost Eclipse Review

Sunday 8 February 2015

Ghost Eclipse Review

Now I'm really not that into perfumes as I find them too overpowering for myself to use. For Christmas I received Ghost Eclipse and I thought am I really going to like this or not even bother trying it out. I did give it a go, and I have been using it and loving it ever since. Ghost Eclipse was released in 2014, its said to be a citrus fragrance however I beg to differ...

If you are not a perfume fan like me this is perfect as the smell is not too strong, but is strong enough to last the day. 

After testing out this product I would definitely check out the other Ghost Fragrances as I am really impressed with this perfume. It is not something I would go for myself, but they say that the best things are the ones that you don't like or try out at first. Same with wedding dresses right?

Ghost Eclispe 75ml
Superdrug - £32.00 (Save £10 on fragrance deal) £42.00 normally

As you can see from the picture the bottle is really beautiful and has a sort of ombre effect shifting from yellow to a deep orange. I think the color of the bottle is supposed to represent the fragrance, seeing as its meant to have a citrus fragrance. 

Sometimes I find the bottle quite hard to handle if I had just applied hand cream. Obviously its not the easiest bottle to hold just by looking at its shape however it is manageable if you alter the pump angle. 

As this was a Christmas present I didn't know how much this product cost until I researched it and for its size and quality, it is reasonably cheap for a perfume
How Does It Smell? It smells amazing! I wouldn't say that it had a flowery fragrance to it at all. Its more of a sweet smell which is what I prefer in perfumes. Not only is it sweet but it has a spicy undertone which makes me love it even more. If you have ever used the Body Shop Body Mists before it smells almost identical to the Shea Mist scent, but a tiny bit stronger as it is a perfume.

As a Winter scent this is perfect as it has those spicy undertones but I also feel it will work really well in the Summer months too. It seems like the sort of scent you would wear in the Summer anyway so I would say this is a must for May/June time, especially as the bottle is a deep orange color, it would look great in your handbag on days out to the beach or a trip to the shopping center. 

You could pretty much wear this fragrance anywhere and anytime, so you can work it through the day time and then reapply it for a night scent.

A recommendation for those of you like me who are not overly keen on strong scents you could also try Calvin Klein Euphoria. This scent is beautiful and like Eclipse you can wear it though the day until the night time. 

Thanks for reading this post, give me a follow and share for others to see!

Thank you





















No comments :

Post a Comment