Emily Prosser: Barry M Nail Favorites

Sunday 8 February 2015

Barry M Nail Favorites

Barry M Favorites

Firstly I think the quality of Barry M is exceptionally good for their price, and I am yet to discover one that displeases me.  Barry M has a wide range of colors, glitters and texture polishes i.e confetti paint or the new silk range. I always feel like I should own more so that I can color code them and have them displayed nicely on my shelf.

I don't think you will find a Barry M nail polish for over £5 so they are a real bargain. I have tried these polishes with a top coat and without. I found the best results, as obvious as it may be, were when I applied a top coat. The lasted so much longer without chipping and enhanced the polish color as well. Without the top coat my nails chipped really easily and I found bits of dry polish falling off my nails when I washed my hair.. Arghh!

Also I would like to add that the polishes didn't look as pretty without the top coat so I would recommend Barry M Top and Base Coat!



My Collection

Obviously I'm not loving all of these because some shades are just not right for this season. The most up to date releases I have are the Matte Nail Paint in Crush and two Gellies, one in Watermelon and the other in Pomegranate.

 My favorite shades are:


Watermelon 405




Mushroom 310


Crush 347

I'm really into my dark shades at the moment, and that's probably because it has been quite dark and cold outside. At the moment I'm wearing my Matte Crush on my nails with a top coat as I didn't really like the matte feeling on my nails, however the top coat sorted that problem and it is such a gorgeous color against my pale skin. 

I'm never really into plain black even though I do like dark colors. If I ever did wear black nail polish I would probably have to wear a glitter over the top to give it shine and a pop of color. Some confetti shades would look nice against black I think but that might be a weird preference I have.

I am hoping to try out some new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints as I love the texture of them and there have been some awesome new shades released that I would love to give a go. 

The new shades I really want to try out are Mustard, Chai, Paprika and Cocoa. I think these are great Autumn shades however I think I could pull them off for the Spring/Summer season! 

There is not much more I can really say on this topic other than me wanting to expand on my nail polish collection. I will update you when we get more into the spring time as I might decide to lighten up my look. 

Follow me and go check out my other blog posts!

Thank you x





































No comments :

Post a Comment