Emily Prosser: First ever blog + About me

Saturday 7 February 2015

First ever blog + About me

Why am I blogging?

So, I have decided to start blogging to share my thoughts, feelings and to give general advice on different areas and topics. I love having a good gossip and thought this was a great opportunity to spread my views with a larger audience, other than my friends. Obviously this is very new to me and a little bit different to anything else that I have done in the past. I have always wanted to blog, but like many other people I haven't had the courage to do so. After I post this first blog I may have a slight heart attack, but there's no harm in doing something creative and fun in an alternative way to what I'm used to :)

A bit about me:

Who am I and where am I from? My name is Emily Prosser, I'm seventeen years old and I live in a small town called Coalville. Although people may think I'm slightly crazy for saying this, I actually think Coalville is really pretty compared to some places. I have realised this by travelling around a lot recently and Coalville is not that bad in consideration. 

This is me + Toby
What are my hobbies? I am currently studying Musical Theatre at my college. I have been dancing since I was three years old and I have recently taken up singing within the last two years. Performing is all I have ever wanted to do as I'm not the most academic person in the world. I have never been a big dreamer, as most people would say performing on the West End would be their ideal dream job, however I've never really thought like that and would love any job as long as its within what I want to do. 

What will I blog about? When I think about it I haven't really planned any of this blogging business out.  Most people would have this sort of thing under their belt, but I hardly know what time of day it is let alone what I'm going to blog about! I feel as though I could blog about pretty much anything as I am neither a reviewer, beauty guru or a fashionista! People who know me well may think I'm crazy, but I actually really love watching Youtubers like Tanya Burr and Zoella and I really enjoy reading their blogs. Currently I'm not looking at reviewing many things as I simply do not have the money to be buying endless amounts of products or other items. If I do start to create a small income it is something I would like to expand on, so I will be looking forward to that :)


Youtube?

At the moment I do not own a Youtube account, however I am looking at setting one up. I will not be by myself, as for now I want to concentrate more on having fun rather than making a full time hobby out of it. My brother will hopefully be joining me on my future channel and we will create a variety of different videos to suit all types of people. 

Lastly please feel free to ask questions, comment and make requests as its nice to know what you would like to see from me. 

Thank you, 

Emily :) 


























No comments :

Post a Comment